A Day in Our Program
What does a day in the Little Spartans Early Learning Program look like?
Students will be involved in special activities such as group speech and social emotional groups. We combine classrooms for large motor time, which provides an opportunity for students to learn and interact with their peers in another classroom, outside or in the gym.
Morning Session | 9:00 - 11:30 AM
- Up to 15 students
- Up to 10 students who pay tuition and do not require special education services
- Includes students that require special education services
Instructional and Self-Contained Classrooms
- Up to 10 students
- All students require intensive special education services
What does the schedule mean?
Our snack policy mirrors that of the school: we are a PEANUT and TREE NUT free zone! Due to a history of significant food allergies, NUTS and products containing nuts are not permitted in all classrooms. Please inform your student's teacher directly of any food related allergies or restrictions. Only pre-packaged foods are considered safe (with the exception of fresh fruit and vegetables, of course).
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Apple sauce
- String cheese
- Pudding packs
- Pretzels, wheat thin crackers, goldfish crackers, graham crackers, or animal crackers
- Fig newtons
- Sun chips
- Veggie straws
- Fruit cereal bars
- Inclusion time for special education students
- Exposure to a larger class size
- Exposure to language models, social models, and independent skills